Introducing Football Clash: All Stars -The ultimate 5-a-side football game!
The latest update is our biggest one yet! Your favourite 5-a-side game has been re-named Football Clash: All Stars and has many exciting new features.
Football Clash: All Stars
Your favourite 5-a-side game has been re-named Football Clash: All Stars and has a brand new user interface.
Tournaments (Coming Soon)
A new feature that allows Clubs to compete in tournaments to win prizes, show off their talent on the pitch and challenge to be the last team standing.
3D Shooting & Goalkeeping Experience
Immerse yourself in the action with a new 3D dynamic shooting and goalkeeping experience. Curl shots into the top corner or go for pure power!
We have made several changes to the matchday experience:
- You cannot score inside the penalty area.
- All shots must be outside the box.
- Only one ability per player.
- Instant goal replays.
- At the start of the match the ball randomly enters the Arena.
Challenges resolve quicker.
- Ball can bounce free after a challenge.
- Add curl to shooting and passing.
- Keeper can do swipe passes: through balls.
- Keeper starts with the ball after a goal has been scored.
4 New Cards
4 new cards have been introduced to the Arena: Bobby, The Bull, Titan and O Gato:
- Bobby is a tireless striker who can create and score goals and is available in Arena 1.
- The Bull is a goalkeeper who is as comfortable with his feet as with his hands and is available in Arena 1.
- Titan a strong defender with the technique to match and is available in Arena 1.
- O Gato is a goalkeeper with cat like reflexes and is available in Arena 1.
Change in Player Levels
The way we approach a change in player levels is a combination of listening to our community, testing and looking at the stats. This helps us keep the game balanced. The following seven players have changed card levels:
- Flying Pharaoh: Good –> Superb
- Kannonball: Superb –> Elite
- Danish Dynamo: Good –> Superb
- Cat: Elite –> Superb
- Petr the Great: Superb –> Good
- El Jefecito: Superb –> Good
- Ibracadabra: Superb –> Good
The following changes occur when a player card level changes:
- Good to Superb loses 2 levels;
- Superb to Good gains 2 levels;
- Superb to Elite loses 3 levels;
- Elite to Superb gains 3 levels.
Cards in Different Arenas
We have shuffled the Player Cards to give a better spread of Special Abilities throughout the Arenas.
Pitbull and El Condor have become Legacy cards.
Legacy cards will be discontinued after 30 days.
3 New Abilities
Reflexes: goalkeeper can cover all areas of the goal
Through Ball: swipe passes are more accurate.
Movement: when you drag a player off the ball they will receive a speed boost
A function to Add/Remove Friends.
You can now Challenge your friends who aren’t in your League to a friendly.
Multiple bugs that our community have reported from the Arena have been fixed.
Please note if you are an existing Soccer Manager Arena user, all your account details, progression and purchases will be transferred over automatically. Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the forums.
To keep up to date with all our latest news and game updates please give our social pages a follow:
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/footballclashallstars
Follow us on Twitter:@footballclash_
Follow us on Instagram: @footballclashallstars
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Subscribe