Update: Divisions, Manager Cards & Goal Replays!
In the latest update to Football Clash: All Stars we have introduced Divisions, Manager Cards and Goal Replays.
A new Division system has been introduced that allows you to compete on a weekly basis with Clubs from all over the world:
- There are 13 different Divisions, with each one containing up to 100 Clubs.
- Every Club starts in the bottom Division.
- A Division season lasts 7 days.
- The number of Trophies won during the season will determine a Club’s standing.
- At the end of a season Clubs will receive rewards based on their position.
- Clubs can either be promoted or relegated to the next tier Division.
Attribute Boost has been removed and replaced with Manager Cards. This gives Managers greater tactical flexibility:
- There are 2 types of card available, Manager and Equipment.
- Manager – boost all players in your Squad or Tactical elements.
- Equipment – boost specific players adjusting single attributes.
- Manager Cards can be unlocked through Player Packs.
- The quality of the Manager Card will be tied to Manager Level.
- A Manager will start with one card slot. As they increase their Manager Level they’ll unlock more slots up to a maximum of 3.
- Each Manager will have a card inventory of 15 slots.
- A Manager Card can be used up to 3 times dependent on the type of card.
Scored a screamer in the Arena? Now you can see a short replay after a goal has been scored.
- Multiple bugs that our community have reported from the Arena have been fixed.
Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the forums.
See you in the Arena!