Update: New Cards, Change in Player Levels & New Countries!
In the latest update to Football Clash: All Stars we have added New Cards, Changed Player Levels and introduced Southeast Asia to the Arena!
Five New Player Cards
Five new cards have been introduced to the Arena: Computer, Dutch Destroyer, O Canito, Senegalese Speedster and Colossus.
- Computer (available in Arena 4) – a legendary midfielder with an unrivaled footballing brain.
- Dutch Destroyer (available in Arena 6) – a man mountain of a defender with leadership skills and a calmness on the ball.
- O Canito (available in Arena 4) – a prolific striker who is ruthless in front of goal.
- Senegalese Speedster (available in Arena 5) – a pacey winger with an eye for goal.
- Colossus (available in Arena 3) – a defender who combines strength and speed with an elegance on the ball.
Change in Player Levels
The way we approach a change in player levels is a combination of listening to our community, testing and looking at the stats. This helps us keep the game balanced. The following 6 players are having a change in card level:
- Shadow: Superb –> Elite
- Sharp Shooter: Good –> Superb
- French Prince: Superb –> Elite
- El Pipita: Elite –> Superb
- Warrior: Elite –> Superb
- Nino Maravilla: Superb –> Good
The following changes occur when a players card level changes:
- Good to Superb loses 2 levels.
- Superb to Good gain 2 levels.
- Superb to Elite loses 3 levels.
- Elite to Superb gains 3 levels.
Four New Legacy Cards
Four players have now become Legacy cards:
- El Jefecito.
- Raging Bull.
- Armenian Archer.
- Turkish Delight.
Football Clash: All Stars has come to Southeast Asia! Those of you in that region will now be able to enter the Arena.
- Multiple bugs that our community have reported from the Arena have been fixed.
Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the forums.
See you in the Arena!