Update: New UI, New Player Cards, Matchday Improvements & More!
In the latest update to Football Clash: All Stars we have made improvements to both the matchday and UI as well as adding two new cards.
A lick of paint has been applied to the interface to freshen the game.
Two New Player Cards
Two new cards have been introduced to the Arena: Sharp Shooter and King Luis.
- Sharp Shooter (available in Arena 2) – a speedy winger know for his dribbling ability.
- King Luis (available in Arena 6) – a legendary winger known for his creativity, skill and dribbling ability.
Player Cards & Player Packs
We have reviewed both Player Cards and Player Packs and decided to:
- Reduce the time it takes to unlock a Player Pack that you win from the Arena. The time it now takes to unlock a Player Pack changes based on which Arena you are in.
- Reduce the cost to upgrade a Player Card.
- Reduced the cost to purchase a Player Pack from the Shop as well as revise the XP that you receive.
We have made a big change to the matchday experience to add an extra element of strategy to it. This is in the form of “energy”:
- Each player will have a maximum of 5 levels of fitness.
- Fitness lost during a match will carry over.
- All playing players will lose 1 fitness level on top of in-game fitness used.
- Fitness only applies to games where you win or lose Trophies (not including friendlies or tournaments).
- Lack of fitness will impact on a players statistics.
- Non-playing players will recover fitness after each match dependent on the type of card.
Based on feedback from our community, we have added 3 slots on Tactics so now you can save a variety of formations and tactics.
Change in Player Levels
The way we approach a change in player levels is a combination of listening to our community, testing and looking at the stats. This helps us keep the game balanced. The following 8 players are having a change in card level:
- Monster: Elite —> Superb
- Illusionist: Elite —> Superb
- La Jirafa: Superb —> Elite
- Little Prince: Superb —> Good
- Flying Pharaoh: Superb —> Elite
- Le Boss: Superb —> Good
- Shadow: Good —> Superb
- French Prince: Good —> Superb
The following changes occur when a players card level changes:
- Good to Superb loses 2 levels.
- Superb to Good gain 2 levels.
- Superb to Elite loses 3 levels.
- Elite to Superb gains 3 levels.
- Multiple bugs that our community have reported from the Arena have been fixed.
Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the forums.
See you in the Arena!