Update: Quick Fire Matches and Reward Videos
In the latest update to Football Clash: All Stars we have introduced a new Legendary player card, quick fire matches to Arena 1 & 2 and changed how Reward Videos work:
New Legendary Player Card:
- Captain Fantastic (Available from Arena 5) – a legendary box-to-box midfielder with a thunderous long range shot.
Quick Fire Matches
- Matches in Arena 1 & 2 now last 2 minutes.
- After winning a match in the Arena you can now earn 50% more trophies by watching a Reward Video.
- After losing a match in the Arena you can reduce the number of trophies you lose by 50% by watching a Reward Video.
- Tournament bug fixes and optimisation.
- iPhone X optimisation.
- Matchday bug fixes.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/footballclashallstars
Follow us on Twitter:@footballclash_
Follow us on Instagram: @footballclashallstars
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Subscribe