Update Sneak Peek!
Coming in the new update…
SNEAK PEEK #1 – Matchday Improvements!
- Each player will have a maximum of 5 levels of fitness.
- Fitness lost during a match will carry over.
- All playing players will lose 1 fitness level on top of in-game fitness used.
- Non-playing players will recover 1 fitness level each match.
- Lack of fitness will impact on a players statistics.
- Fitness only applies to games where you win or lose Trophies (not including friendlies or tournaments).
SNEAK PEEK #2 – Two New Cards!
- New Good Card: Sharp Shooter – a winger.
- New Legendary Card: King Luis – a winger.
SNEAK PEEK #3 – Player Cards & Player Packs!
- The time it will take to unlock a Player Pack is being reduced.
- The cost to purchase a Player Pack from the Shop is being reduced.
- The cost to upgrade a Player Card is being reduced.
SNEAK PEEK #4 – Leagues!
- A new League system is being introduced.
- Each League will have a set number of Clubs (100).
- A League season will last 7 days.
- The number of Trophies won during that 7 day season will determine their standing.
- At the end of a season Clubs will receive rewards based on their position.
- Clubs can either be promoted or relegated to the next tier League.
- Current Leagues are going to be renamed to ‘Groups’.
SNEAK PEEK #5 – New UI!
- A lick of paint is going to be applied to the interface to freshen the game.
Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the forums.
See you in the Arena!